Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I believe in love at first sight [Robert Pattison]


Robert Pattinson: 'I Believe in Love At First Sight'


22-year-old Twilight cutie is a romantic at heart
By TheImproper.com


Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson may be unattached at the moment, but he definitely believes in love at first sight. 

"It’s absolutely possible that you can meet someone on the street and suddenly fall in love with that person," says Rob, 22. "That often happens to me," he laughs. 

The 6'1" British hunk, who recently said he thinks girls prefer bad boys over nice guys, insists he is always a gentleman. "Even when I don’t follow every rule, I think I’m a gentleman," he says. "I don’t tell [a girl] how she has to be for me. I don’t want her to change herself for me." 

Rob, whose boyish good looks and self-deprecating humor have won him legions of young admirers, says he's turned on by self-confidence and talent. "I like talented girls," he says. "If she’s really talented, I don’t really care about the other things." 

Not surprisingly, Rob is himself multi-talented. A former teen model, Pattinson plays the piano and guitar and writes music. The sought-after young star has been relaxing in his hometown of London since Dec. 22, where he was recently spotted playing a small gig on the local music scene. 

In March, Rob will filming New Moon (2009), the highly anticipated sequel to Twilight. The film will be filmed back-to-back with Eclipse (2010), the third installment in the best-selling Twi book series. 



So far, there has been no word on whether Breaking Dawn, the fourth and last installment in the Twi series, will be adapted into a movie. But given Twi's monster box office, it wouldn't surprise anyone if it a fourth sequel were eventually greenlit. To date, Twilight has grossed an astonishing $324 million worldwide since its Nov. 21 U.S. debut.


The vampire romance's staggering popularity has made Rob a paparazzi target in Los Angeles (where he spends a lot of time for professional reasons). When he's in L.A., Pattinson has sometimes been seen out on the town with both male and female friends. 

But Rob insists he's not dating every girl he gets photographed with. "I would rather go out with girls than with guys," he explains, "but if I tried to hit on every girl around me, then I would lose those friendships." Somehow, we doubt the girls would mind.


Rob can be seen next in Little Ashes, which opens March 27, and in New Moon, which hits theaters Nov. 20.


No comments:

Post a Comment